Casey Elrod is a 2017 graduate of the Nashville School of Law. Casey graduated Summa Cum Laude with a B.S. in Sociology from Tennessee Technological University in Cookeville, Tennessee. He is a native of Carthage, Tennessee and he attended Smith County High School.
Casey joined the Jeff Roberts & Associates as a case manager in early August 2014 and worked full time with Jeff Roberts as he completed law school at night. In September 2017 Casey was invited to intern at the month long Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College in Dubois, Wyoming. He graduated with the class and he is a member of the F-Warrior tribe.
Casey focuses his practice on personal injury, subrogation claims, and general civil litigation. Casey is an avid golfer and loves the outdoors. When he is not hitting the law books, Casey can most often be found on the golf course or in Neyland Stadium cheering for the Tennessee Volunteers football team.
Casey is the son of Jimmy Elrod of Chestnut Mound, Tennessee and Cynthia West of Carthage, Tennessee. He is engaged to be married in November to his fiance’ Kelly Bivens.
EDUCATION & COURT ADMISSIONS
- Smith County High School (TN)
- Tennessee Tech University, B.S, summa cum laude, 2013
- Nashville School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College, September 2017
- Tennessee, 2017
- U.S.District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
MEMBERSHIPS & HONORS
- Summa Cum Laude at Tennessee Technological University